Courageous Self-Care Community
The world is changing. It used to be that you had to get past gatekeepers who had the critical information you needed. (And you had to pay them around $1997 for a 12 week course to learn from them.)
Not so anymore, my friend. We are moving into an age of Collective Intelligence. That means that you want top quality support in one easy-to-access environment that feels sacred enough to share who you are and safe enough to get the answers your seeking.
That's why I've created the Courageous Self-Care Community. It's a private Facebook group with some pretty cool features:
- a carefully curated collection of experts who will answer your questions personally
- daily prompts to help you take action on practicing strategic self-care
- regular teachings (by Facebook Live video) to give you the latest info on how to show up more courageously in your self-care
- a place to share your wins (because we're all about celebrating!)
- a supportive community to reach out when you don't know where to turn
- a home for like-minded women seeking life beyond being busy, overwhelmed and stressed out
I invite you to join us as a Self-Care Sister in our Community. The best way to practice self-care is NOT by all by your lonesome. It's in community. We all need guides to show us what we don't know. There's no point in doing it alone. Taking it all on yourself just guarantees it will take a lot longer for you to understand how to practice self-care and you'll be less accountable to yourself.
In the Courageous Self-Care Community, you'll be challenged, supported and loved up real good.
Can you imagine how much it would cost to privately work with:
- a holistic nutritionist,
- an intuitive guide,
- a heart-centered life coach,
- an image/fashion consultant,
- a healthy home specialist,
- a relationship expert,
- a brain health/concussion doctor,
- and an energy worker???
You know you would be paying $1000s every month for just one or two of those people.
Not in our community! You get access to all of these experts and more for a very low price.
And better yet, you get to choose the price point that works for you.
Here's the thing about paying for something. You need a little bit of energetic tension to make the investment worthwhile. I know that when I've paid $10,000 for a program, I've put way more energy into then when I've gotten stuff for free. The price point needs to be just a little bit uncomfortable for you to get your money's worth.
But this community doesn't cost $10,000 :) Phew!
I invite you to check out the options below and see which one feels like just a bit of a stretch because then you'll make the effort to use the community and you'll also show up for yourself.
We've got these options:
1. The Budget Friendly for $19/month
2. The Happy Medium for $29/month
3. The Luxury Lover for $39/month
There is no difference in what you get for each price point. It's all about finding the one that will ensure that you make a commitment to yourself because you want to get your money's worth.
If You + Courageous Self-Care Community ≠ Happily Ever After, then you can cancel at anytime. Simply reply to any of our emails, and we will shed a tear and then cancel your subscription. Easy peasy.
Members of our community report:
- having more energy (in the mornings, afternoons and evenings...all day long!)
- discovering a new ability to find time for quality self-care (and when that happenes, everyone wins)
- feeling more deserving of all the good things that are coming to them
We would love to have you join us as a Self-Care Sister, so choose your price point on the top right side of this page, click purchase offer and we'll give you instructions on how to get into the Facebook group.
You can, of course, keep on doing what you're doing and see how that goes for you, but if you want something to change, you've got to do something different, and trust me, this community is different!